Boosters disappeared!

Options
sooperstarr07
sooperstarr07 Posts: 9 Level 2
I've lost all my boosters. I'm connected thru Facebook, and all I did was not play for a day or 2. Can they be restored?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @sooperstarr07,  welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars. 

Are you playing the game on a mobile device?  If so, the boosters are saved just to your device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or operating system update or uninstalling and reinstalling the game can cause you to lose them.  They don't suggest that you hold on to them but instead use them as you get them.  Unfortunately, if they were boosters that you won they do not reimburse you for that.  If they were purchased boosters please let me know because then I can offer further direction.

• sooperstarr07
    Options
    That makes my decision very easy to not play anymore then and to change my rating since this was never posted anywhere on the game!
  • sooperstarr07
    Options
    And I'll be sure to post your response for other avid candy crush soda players to know, thanks for getting back to me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?