Level 1951, no credit for bottles popped?

iaylaiayla Posts: 3
You have to (supposedly) pop 8 bottles to pass the level. After several tries, and successfully popping 8 or more bottles each time, it showed only 5 or 6 bottles popped  I finally passed, popping 11 bottles to meet the required 8. What gives?

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,166 Superstar
    Hi @iayla and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Can you please make a screenshot of this situation so I can see what exactly is happening? 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• iaylaiayla Posts: 3
    How would I screen shot a bottle being popped and not being credited? I can't video shot it, so far as I know?
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,166 Superstar
    @iayla Maybe you can, depending on the device you use. Which device and operating system are you using? And please tell me what is the version of your game. Check out if it's up to date.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• iaylaiayla Posts: 3
    Yes it's updated. I have android,  Samsung J3? I dunno, basic model as it's my first smart phone. 
    I'm already passed the level, so moot point I suppose. Was just curious why it did that ,or if anyone else had a similar experience .