Why do I have to continue to do the same level when playing candy crush soda?

Debbie_Griffin
Debbie_Griffin Posts: 1 Newbie

I would start a level one day and finish up to three or four levels and then the next day, I will have to start a level that I finished a long time ago. Right now my picture is on level 9 and I finished that level a long time ago.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Debbie,

Have you tried to clear cache on your PC? Restart your PC too.

Make sure you play on your correct Facebook account.

You can also play the game on King.com and create a Kingdom account if you don´t already have one. 

• merymoose
    merymoose Posts: 1 Newbie
    I play one hand... then it says I have to wait 16 minutes. So I come back.. play one hand and it says wait 30 minutes! 

I can find different games that dont reset reset every other hand!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello @merymoose, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not clear on the issue you are having in the game!!  Are you referring to the Lives in the game?  In Candy Soda, it does take 30 minutes for each Life to get refilled!

Can you please provide more details so that we can help you properly? 

If you do not speak English, you can use Google Translate  https://translate.google.com/
    Type the message in your language in left side box and it will translate into English in right side box.  You simply "Copy & Paste" that message here.  Which will help us to understand more about the issue :+1: 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?