Can't login

Options
hege_wil
hege_wil Posts: 8 Level 2
For 6 months now I havent keen able to login. Not with my emailaccount, or the Facebook acount i created to try to login. I just get the messages that there is a connection error, please try again later. What do I do.

Answers

• hege_wil
    Options
    This actually also is affecting my farm heroes game.
  • Linnea
    Linnea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Having the same problem but just with Candy Crush.  Someone please help!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Linnea, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

This category strictly belongs Candy Soda questions.  Can you please post your question in Candy Crush support through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    hege_wil said:
    For 6 months now I havent keen able to login. Not with my emailaccount, or the Facebook acount i created to try to login. I just get the messages that there is a connection error, please try again later. What do I do.
    Hello @hege_wil, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  What device are you using to play the game? 

Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot where you see the message "connection error"?

** If you tap on "Attach Image" you will see the option of "Choose Files" -- click on that to post your screenshot.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    hege_wil said:
    This actually also is affecting my farm heroes game.
    Hello @hege_wil

With regards to your Farm Heroes game, try deleting and re-installing the game App. 

Delete the game App --> Delete the Facebook App --> Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear the Cache --> Restart the device after few minutes rest --> Connect to Internet --> Install  the Facebook App as well as game App --> Log into your game either through Facebook or King account!  

It should work now since you have reinstalled both Facebook App and Game Apps!  It removes all the bugs and glitches from those Apps.  

** You can try the same with your Candy Soda game too!  But please remember that you will be loosing all saved up boosters from your game when you reinstall the App(s)!  The King team will not be able to restore those lost boosters unless you have purchased them with real money!

Please let me know if I can assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • hege_wil
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:
    hege_wil said:
    Hello @hege_wil, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  What device are you using to play the game? 

Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot where you see the message "connection error"?

** If you tap on "Attach Image" you will see the option of "Choose Files" -- click on that to post your screenshot.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

• hege_wil
    Options
    I use a Samsung a5 to play. If I delete the app, then I will loose all my progress, and I wont do that since im at level 2335.
    The red Line in the picture comes up either way i try to login 
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @hege_wil

By looking at the screenshot (even though I do not understand the language), it seems that you have not saved the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account!!  

So, yes! There is a big chance of loosing your level progress when you reinstall the game!!  But, take a look at this link   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

** Read the part where it says "Didn't save the game? Is it too late"?  That will work for you definitely :+1:  But, let me know your thoughts on this!  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • hege_wil
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello again @hege_wil

By looking at the screenshot (even though I do not understand the language), it seems that you have not saved the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account!!  

So, yes! There is a big chance of loosing your level progress when you reinstall the game!!  But, take a look at this link   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

** Read the part where it says "Didn't save the game? Is it too late"?  That will work for you definitely :+1:  But, let me know your thoughts on this!  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hi. Well, I was Signed in 6 months ago. (Been playing for some years) i suddenly was not Signed in, and then the problems with login started. So i do have a Kingdom acount :( I have never managed to login via Facebook, i only made a profile to try and see if it would work, but it didnt. So why wont my Kingdom

• hege_wil
    Options
    I think the app can't connect to Internet. Even if i click the link to get New password or anything in the app, there is a connection error. Mygad im so angry

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?