Candy Crush Soda game: Is this game down??

Teaser1997
Teaser1997 Posts: 29 Level 2
Keep getting message: No internet access. Try again later.  Couldn't connect.

Best Answers

• Teaser1997
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    It was just this particular  Candy Crush Soda Saga game. All the other games such as Candy Crush Saga were unaffected.  It finally did connect to the internet but I lost credit for the 8 boxes I had ticked (completed).  I did  not get a timed booster to play the next games with.  I still kept my place in level 326.  The game seems to be functioning.... This was the first instance.

I play on a MacBook Pro lap top on Facebook.  My facebook email is (...)

(Edited by CM: personal information)
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    My Candy Crush Soda Saga Id# is King 9957774908.  That's what I found following the site's instructions to find the ID#.  In this game when one gets to a certain level one is asked to play "Mr Toffee'sFair". If one agree, then one is paired with 2 other players and given a choice of 16 "boxes" to complete or "tick off". One only has to complete 4 boxes horizontally or vertically  alone or with the help of those 2 partners.  Then one gets 2 boosters:  one timed and one not.  Even though I had completed 4 boxes horizontally --when the game finally got connected to the internet, a message popped up and said since I did NOT complete any of the boxes --i.e. ticked off any of the boxes-- I wasn't entitled to the boosters....
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    My Candy Crush Soda Saga Id# is King 9957774908.  That's what I found following the site's instructions to find the ID#.  In this game when one gets to a certain level one is asked to play "Mr Toffee'sFair". If one agree, then one is paired with 2 other players and given a choice of 16 "boxes" to complete or "tick off". One only has to complete 4 boxes horizontally or vertically  alone or with the help of those 2 partners.  Then one gets 2 boosters:  one timed and one not.  Even though I had completed 4 boxes horizontally --when the game finally got connected to the internet, a message popped up and said since I did NOT complete any of the boxes --i.e. ticked off any of the boxes-- I wasn't entitled to the boosters....
    Hello again @Teaser1997, Thank you for providing your game ID 🙂

Oh! You were talking about Mr.Toffee’s fair!  I am sorry to hear that you could not receive the prize from Mr.Toffee because of the Internet Connection issue 🤔

I have informed the Community Manager about the issue.  They will look into the issue and provide their assistance to you within these 2 days  👍

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great week ahead!
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    I'm not  computer savvy.  When I click on my Candy Crush Soda Saga icon it is already connected to Facebook so it now shows level 331 which is correct.  I don't know how to disconnect from Facebook to get to the  pink cog wheel mentioned in the instructions to find the ID#.  The only cog wheel is blue and doesn't help.  My initial problem was the game was no longer connected to the internet....  then it came back connected.  Maybe I should I need td leave it at that. Do I need ti sign in at King.com in order to find my ID# for this game??  Any help will be appreciated.  Don't know how to take a screen shot.   Looked for the tool bar you mentioned but didn't recognize it.  Sorry.  

I did participate in the next Mr Toffee's Fair and receive the prizes.
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    Thank you again. My Candy Crush Soda Saga ID# is:1708805369346502.
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your help.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Teaser1997 ,

Thanks for the patience! (And thanks @Pummy Raj for your awesome help)

Please always make sure that you are well connected and your game is up to date. This is essential to guarantee that the rewards are being granted. We don't have a general issue with the rewards, so please make sure your connection is well ensured.

As a gesture of good will, we have sent some gold bars to your account and you should be able to see them when you play the game next time.

In the future though, I am sorry but we cannot grant rewards if the connection issues happen constantly, as they are specific to your device or connection in this case, instead of to our servers.

I hope you understand :smile:.

Cheers and I hope we see you around in the Community,
    Xarly
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    I appreciate your consideration. Thank you
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
      Want to again thank you for your expertise and your patience.  Heard from Xarly who sent gold bars which I thought was very generous.  Sent a reply stating that.
    Xarly maintains it had to be my device.  However since all the other King games I play  were connected to the internet at that time  just NOT the Candy Crush Soda Saga, I don't think that's the case.  I've copied down  the link you sent in order to find 
    Game ID#'s.  Will make a list in case something should happen again. 
    This issue has been resolved.
     Have a good day/evening.  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @Teaser1997, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?  Is it just Soda or other games also have the same issue?  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Teaser1997
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    It was just this particular  Candy Crush Soda Saga game. All the other games such as Candy Crush Saga were unaffected.  It finally did connect to the internet but I lost credit for the 8 boxes I had ticked (completed).  I did  not get a timed booster to play the next games with.  I still kept my place in level 326.  The game seems to be functioning.... This was the first instance.

I play on a MacBook Pro lap top on Facebook.  My facebook email is (...)

(Edited by CM: personal information)
  • PummyRaj

I play on a MacBook Pro lap top on Facebook.  My facebook email is Kandykrush2013@gmail.com
    Hello again @Teaser1997, Thank you for replying back =) 

First of all, I am glad to hear that your game is working now and you had the issue with only this game but others were working fine :+1:   

If I understood correctly, when you said the credit for the 8 Gift Boxes would be -- Unlimited Lives, Unlimited Coloring Bomb / Color Bomb, etc, I guess!!   If that is what you are wondering about, since you could not play in past 2 days (since you have posted the question on 19th), all those boosters might have expired!! 

But, I am going to elevate this issue to Soda Community Manager and see if they can assist you in any way!! 

Can you please post your game use ID number with the help of this below link, so that the team can check into your game?
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @Teaser1997, Thank you for providing your game ID 🙂

Oh! You were talking about Mr.Toffee’s fair!  I am sorry to hear that you could not receive the prize from Mr.Toffee because of the Internet Connection issue 🤔

I have informed the Community Manager about the issue.  They will look into the issue and provide their assistance to you within these 2 days  👍

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great week ahead!
  • Teaser1997
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Teaser1997

Through the user ID number you gave above, our Community Manager could not find your account!!  It showed them a player who is playing level # 1 but not # 326?  May be there was a typo!! 

Can you please go back and take a look again?  Or you can take a screenshot and post it here.  You will find "Attach Image" icon in the tool-bar above.  Tap on it and select "Choose Files" to add the Screenshot of your ID :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    I'm not  computer savvy.  When I click on my Candy Crush Soda Saga icon it is already connected to Facebook so it now shows level 331 which is correct.  I don't know how to disconnect from Facebook to get to the  pink cog wheel mentioned in the instructions to find the ID#.  The only cog wheel is blue and doesn't help.  My initial problem was the game was no longer connected to the internet....  then it came back connected.  Maybe I should I need td leave it at that. Do I need ti sign in at King.com in order to find my ID# for this game??  Any help will be appreciated.  Don't know how to take a screen shot.   Looked for the tool bar you mentioned but didn't recognize it.  Sorry.  

I did participate in the next Mr Toffee's Fair and receive the prizes.
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Hello again @Teaser1997, hope you are having a nice day :) 

The icon I have asked you to look in the tool-bar was to post the screenshot here. but not to take one.  Don't worry about it, it is OK :+1:  And no, you do not have to create an account through King.    

Let's try this link to find your game ID number through Facebook   https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • Teaser1997
    Answer ✓
    Thank you again. My Candy Crush Soda Saga ID# is:1708805369346502.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?