Can't login

2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,518 Candy Moderator
    I agree @hege_wil, That is Odd & frustrating!!  

Can you please post your game ID number for the team to look into it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

I will contact the Community Manager and inform about the whole issue!!!  You might have to wait a couple of days as they are very busy currently!!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Linnea
    Linnea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi all!  I deleted the app and started it, again.  I had no trouble logging in, this time.  I ended up only a level or two behind where I had left off.  
    Not sure if it makes a difference, but I have been playing the game on my Kindle.
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Hello @Linnea, Hearty Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

Yes, whenever we have the "Internet issue for Logging in" -- Deleting and Reinstalling the game App, always works.  I am very glad to know that the same worked for you too :+1: 

Enjoy your game!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • hege_wil
    hege_wil Posts: 8 Level 2
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello again @hege_wil

By looking at the screenshot (even though I do not understand the language), it seems that you have not saved the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account!!  

So, yes! There is a big chance of loosing your level progress when you reinstall the game!!  But, take a look at this link   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

** Read the part where it says "Didn't save the game? Is it too late"?  That will work for you definitely :+1:  But, let me know your thoughts on this!  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hi. Well, I was Signed in 6 months ago. (Been playing for some years) i suddenly was not Signed in, and then the problems with login started. So i do have a Kingdom acount :( I have never managed to login via Facebook, i only made a profile to try and see if it would work, but it didnt. So why wont my Kingdom account work. 

• PummyRaj
    Hello @hege_wil, Hope you are having a nice day :)

Just getting back to you to follow up as it's been about a week since we spoke last time!

Were you able to get back into the game or the problem still persists?  

• hege_wil
    hege_wil Posts: 8 Level 2
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @hege_wil, Hope you are having a nice day :)

Just getting back to you to follow up as it's been about a week since we spoke last time!

Were you able to get back into the game or the problem still persists?  

Hi. Still having problems. And still afraid to delete app. Userid for farm heroes super saga is 1433415067, and for candy crush soda saga it's the same. 

Regards
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?