Episode Race - We want your Feedback!

Comments

• Dallas-2
    Dallas-2 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I like playing Episode race, the prizes are a treat! Although my wins are not so frequent as being up to level 2872 I sometimes get stuck on a Super Hard level for a week or more... 

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Congrats to all the winners 🎉🙌
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    I like the episode race, but then I am not very far in the game and so if I focus on trying to complete the episode in one go then I can win 5 gold bars.
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    I can honestly tell you I really enjoyed Candy Crush Jelly Saga until I got to 900. (975 IS THE WORSE!!!!!) You don't get enough orange to collect the monklings. HOWEVER the queen gets more chances, and king gets enough blue. Even if you get the color bomb for the day. ITS BLUE!!!!! not orange. AND to top it off I haven't received my gold bars!!!!! The game took them when I was off line and I want them back. Alansmart will NOT answer me. Neither will QueenMia. Where is everyone? I have contacted King.com many times about it . Nothing.I would like my gold bars please.
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    why Are we having to play in team events. Have won a few episode races, but I dont want to be put straight back into another one as soon as the one I’ve played finishes. I want a CHOICE if I want to play, not be told, and as for the prizes, please don’t get me started on that, as bad as mtf rewards,PATHETIC!
  • NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    My feedback is as follows ----------------I reckon its underperforming!!!!!!
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 514 Level 3
    Still didn't get my gold bars
  • boonut
    boonut Posts: 8 Level 2
    hiya. I have submitted the survey. Thanx guys,!!

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    I don't like the lack of equality either. The winner is the ones with most boosters. And I don't care who wins, the only attraction being the few gold bars you could get. 
    Not my idea of a fun game.
  • eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Commenting on the Episode Race:
    1.  I don't like it (at all).
    2.  I would like to be able to opt out of it.
    3.  For many levels after 2500, the game is programmed so that we either have to a) use boosters, which King Games keeps making harder and harder to collect--or they make them timed, which makes them useless if we are not going to be at our computer, or b) spend days collecting boosters with Sugar Drops, or c) pay for boosters.  
    If the game discriminates by awarding shorter win times to those who pay, then it seems to me you've entered the world of onling gambling.  Needs to be a level playing field.  And since the game is rigged anyway, there is no reason to make a person have to wait days, or play continuously in order to pass a "hard" level.
    4.  I wish you would bring back the Space Race  (or Space Dash?) in which we could collect really meaningful boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?