What Happens if You’re on the Throne when Bubblegum Hill Ends?

Options
daisymama5
daisymama5 Posts: 12 Level 2
Hi! Tonight when Bubblegum Hill ended, I had been on the throne for 90 minutes. But since the event ended, I received no gold for my time on the throne! 😫

Is this always what happens to the person who’s on the throne when it ends?

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @daisymama5!

I'm sorry this happened to you! It's not the way it should work, you should have been given the gold bars you deserved. This is an issue we will escalate so that we prevent it from happening again, hopefully.

In the meanwhile, I've sent gold bars your way to compensate you for the troubles. I hope it helps!

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @daisymama5 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m not 100% sure as it’s happened to me a couple of times but can’t remember. I think the bars are deposited at the start of the next event or possibly the following day. Let me check with the CM and get back to you.
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @daisymama5!

I'm sorry this happened to you! It's not the way it should work, you should have been given the gold bars you deserved. This is an issue we will escalate so that we prevent it from happening again, hopefully.

In the meanwhile, I've sent gold bars your way to compensate you for the troubles. I hope it helps!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • daisymama5
    daisymama5 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you so much, Xarly!

I’ve been on the throne before when it ended, but never for very long so I didn't really care about the gold. I appreciate it!!
  • Xarly
    Options
    Anytime! You know now where to find us (for this, for competitions and just for providing us with your feedback under Discussions about the game).

The more you help us, the more we can make the game better for you all! :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @daisymama5, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?