Candy Crush Soda level 2017.

Options
Sandycat
Sandycat Posts: 2 Newbie
After destroying 8 bottles, I find that the 9th one doesn't appear.  After using several boosters and extra lives, the 9th bottle never appears. Please advise.

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @Sandycat I wish you welcome to our lovely Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

As this section of the community is exclusively for Candy Crush Friends I will tag their Community Manager @Xarly so he can move this thread to the Candy Crush Soda Community! :3

I greatly hope your problem is solved quickly and you can get past level 2017! ;)

Have a crushtastic day! :chuffed:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys :waving: I'm moving this to the Candy Crush Soda Community where it belongs ;) 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Sandycat !

This is due to chance, sadly. It's bad luck that the 9th bottle didn't appear to you in this case, but it isn't an issue, from what we just checked with the team.

I've sent some gold bars your way to help alleviate the frustration. If you do keep having that same issue over and over again please let me know! Just tag me using @ and my name and I'll be there whenever possible.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Sandycat, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?