Why is it keeping me on the same level after I beat it?

stuck2019
stuck2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why does it keep me on the same level I beat? 

Answers

• Billysgirl08
    Billysgirl08 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I have the same problem. I have reported it numerous times. I am on level 653. It is already a hard on to beat and every time I manage to beat it, I get this message. It is really getting annoying. If it's not fixed soon, and I get compensated for the ongoing issue, I will report it to Facebook admins for investigation. I love this game, but it is really getting old.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @stuck2019, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

And @Billysgirl08, hope you are having a nice day and finding your way in the forum =) 

Do you see any message after finishing the level?  OR the screen goes back to your device Home screen OR to the Map screen?

Can you both tell me which device you are using to play the game?  Let's see some trouble-shooting and see how it goes?  In the mean time, I will see if I can find any work-around!! 

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a grest rest of the day/evening!
  • mommaterry
    mommaterry Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m having the same issue. Level 816. I’m on iPhone and Samsung tablet. Help 
  • Billysgirl08
    Billysgirl08 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I am on my HP laptop. I have been dealing with this for months. I feel like we all need compensation for the ongoing issue
  • mommaterry
    mommaterry Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree this is crazy. Tried for weeks to beat a level, finally beat it, then next day I’m back at that level again. 
  • LoisColburn
    LoisColburn Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have beat level 102 twice and won't move me on to 103 what's up with that?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I have a question for all of you.  Are you seeing stars on those levels that you said you completed?  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck and you have to replay the level to clear it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?