Game is gone!

Options
fishlady
fishlady Posts: 3 Newbie
have been trying for two weeks for help but so far nothing. No I didn't sign in on fb or email after playing for at least 4 years or more. Was in the upper 600 level. One day it asked me to sign n and thought why not and did on email. Poof!  All my levels gone and back to level one. Guess m just done. What a shame and waste of money. 😭 

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @fishlady, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your levels in your game!!  But, even you have not saved your game through a FB account or a King account, it is possible to get your level progress back.  

By contacting the Support team, it is possible :+1:  Only problem is, they will not be able to give the high scores that were lost!!  I think being high in that scoreboard is not important than getting our level progress back!!  What do you say?  

If you agree to that, please go to this link and select "Didn't save the game? Is it too late" part and follow the steps specified. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Initially, you will receive an automated response with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  Make sure you follow those steps.  One of their suggestions would be "Contact Community team" (or something like that)!  You can ignore that step, and follow other steps. 

Afterwards, if you did not receive any help or have not heard from them within next 2 days (from the day you gave the complaint), send a Reply to that automated email you have received.  Unless they are out of the office over the weekend, you will be helped and will be back on your level :+1:  

** Please post back if you need any further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a Sodalicious day 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @fishlady, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Were you able to get your progress back?  Always make sure to sign in with Facebook or the Kingdom.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @fishlady, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your levels in your game!!  But, even you have not saved your game through a FB account or a King account, it is possible to get your level progress back.  

By contacting the Support team, it is possible :+1:  Only problem is, they will not be able to give the high scores that were lost!!  I think being high in that scoreboard is not important than getting our level progress back!!  What do you say?  

If you agree to that, please go to this link and select "Didn't save the game? Is it too late" part and follow the steps specified. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Initially, you will receive an automated response with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  Make sure you follow those steps.  One of their suggestions would be "Contact Community team" (or something like that)!  You can ignore that step, and follow other steps. 

Afterwards, if you did not receive any help or have not heard from them within next 2 days (from the day you gave the complaint), send a Reply to that automated email you have received.  Unless they are out of the office over the weekend, you will be helped and will be back on your level :+1:  

** Please post back if you need any further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a Sodalicious day 🤗
  • fishlady
    fishlady Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Many thanks. Yeah just want the level don't care about the score. Will try:)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @fishlady, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Were you able to get your progress back?  Always make sure to sign in with Facebook or the Kingdom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?