My Rainbow Road is broken!

LizzyLemondrop
LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
I've been on a long winning streak today and I'm not getting boosters from any of the golden pins I'm earning. Below is my winning streak and a video showing me not getting anything for it. I should have had a lot of booster boxes opening, but none did. I suspected there was a problem a couple days ago when it didn't seem like I had got any booster boxes then either, but I thought perhaps there was a graphics issue and the animation just didn't show it. Now I know for a fact that I did not get any booster boxes then and for the entire duration of the winning streak I had today. This is terrible.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,885 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2019
    @LizzyLemondropI noticed the same thing last week and this week the same. I posted a thread but no clarity. I think they’ve changed the game again. My screenshots of last week:

The wrapped gifts aren’t there anymore.
    Besides that the new levels I got this week are really hard with another new difficulty, kind of cookie which you have to smash multiple times to break it.
  • musettefujiwara
    musettefujiwara Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also found this issue for The last 3 days. Gifts disappeared, with nothing to replace that feature.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    I'd like to say "I'm glad I'm not the only one", but this is nothing to be glad about.
    I had a streak of 6 gold pins in a row and didn't get one Booster. Very disappointing. Sure hope someone from the studio gets in contact with us after the weekend is over, I used a lot of boosters yesterday to keep up my streak, but it was all in vain.
    No point in trying to keep our Rainbow Bow until this problem is resolved.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,885 Soda Moderator
    I don”t think we get a response from the studio. I already posted it last week in a new thread but no clarity. If you are lucky and you have the treasure chests you will at least get a time booster, although sometimes they are only for 15 minutes. I don’t always have the treasure chests and then it becomes very difficult to keep up the streak. It becomes so not fun anymore.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited August 2019
    There's no way to know whether this change is by design or if it is a bug until someone confirms it. I just hope they realize how many players will be scared away if they continue to make changes such as this. Players who make casual purchases will abandon the game altogether if they start to feel as though the only way to win is to pay your way. :/
  • LizzyLemondrop
    @Xarly, we haven't received any response here, would you mind looking into this? The Rainbow Road shows a line of boosters to win, but as I progress I receive no boosters. Also, the chest that would normally open to give a booster is gone. There is currently no purpose to earning bows/gold pins.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

Apologies from my side, we completely missed this one. In the future, make sure you tag me, is the best way for me to find something out and help. I'll send this to our team to make sure they look into it as soon as possible.

It is a far from ideal situation for all of you here, and something we need to fix. I'll get back to you as soon as possible with any news and we will also look at compensating you where needed.

Apologies and thanks for the reports,
    Xarly
  • LizzyLemondrop
    Thank you for responding @Xarly! I thought the thread might have been lost in the shuffle, there has been a lot of activity lately. It appears the problem first appeared in the beginning of August, so it's been about three weeks going now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?