Again it froze AFTER I purchased to finish a level. Getting extremely tired of it.

Options
Cheryl_McIntire
Cheryl_McIntire Posts: 9 Level 2
I want replacement of the items I used on my last level that froze up.  

Answers

• CandyCow
    CandyCow Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options
    @Xarly will help you. Ask her. 🙂
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Cheryl_McIntire ,

Sorry I didn't come earlier, wasn't around last week.

It sounds like you had an issue, but before compensating we need to look at what happened and try not to have it happening again. It would be great if you answer the following:

- What device & platform were you playing on?
    - What level did this happen on?
    - What items/boosters did you use that need replacing?
    - What's your player ID? (Here is a link regarding how to find it)

Once you've answered these we can look into it and act accordingly

(@CandyCow I appreciate a lot that you care about the player and that you like my help but it's better if you don't tag me directly, as I have loads of other tasks and many of the questions players have can be answered by other players or Superstars :smile:)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Cheryl_McIntire,  welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Cheryl_McIntire
    Options
    I play on my PC, 98% of the time in the morning hours.  This only happens when there is a great deal of exploding of candies and icons on the screen.  It's too graphically fast and exploding if that makes sense.  Sometimes I can't get to the skp this tap here area before it freezes up.  It's all good, I just won't purchase stuff anymore.  Eventually I will get tired of it and quit alltogether

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Cheryl_McIntire, I will tag @Xarly who is the community manager so he will get a notification when he gets in on Monday.  When he has a free moment he will respond back to you here.
  • Cheryl_McIntire
    Options
    Yeah, I just want my items replaced, its been over a month now.  I don't want to send it crash reports, I don't want to try to find screen shots I made a month ago.  I reported, I asked, I am done.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?