“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

valerie100
valerie100 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
Last 2 days, candy crush soda “no internet connection” . Fine on candy crush.

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    The connection issue is still under investigation as this is something we have been unable to reproduce!

We have tested this on multiple devices with different operating systems, with Wifi and mobile data and we can't find the issue.

Disclaimer - What can affect connectivity:

- If you're commuting
    - If the area were you're located is not remote
    - if you are on VPN 
    - If your mobile data plan has reached the monthly allowance 

So this is what we recommend:

Android - 
    Delete the game app and clear Google Play Store cache:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Restart mobile and install the game and try connecting it to Facebook or King account.

Apple devices - Clear Safari cache:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari - (Super important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/ King account so your progress can sync.

Windows 10 - Reinstall the game app:

How to reinstall!

Facebook:

- Try the steps here

NOTE! Deleting the game app will mean that you will lose any saved boosters, lives your progress made on the Daily Bonus and other extra features.

Player Support will only be able to replace any lost purchased items and if this happens to you, please contact our support team directly from the game app:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the "?" mark

- Scroll or search for "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "Contact Us"

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @ruthbg Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Unfortunately, we do not know why this issue occurs but, the ONLY remedy left for us to solve this issue is to "Delete and Reinstall the game App"!! It always resolves the issue but, the down-side, we will loose all our saved up boosters and the Lives received from our friends!

So, if you would like to go with the Re-installation, please follow these steps ---> Delete the App --> Disconnect from the WiFi ---> Clear Cache / Cookies ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes ---> Connect to WiFi ---> Install the App and log-into your Kingdom or Facebook account.

Your game should be all better and work properly now! If it doesn't help you, please come back and post by tapping on the empty Comment box located below.

Hope everything works out fine! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Magieme
    Magieme Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

I am also waiting for this reply. I am Connected but when I try to use helps like special bonuses le start with Freckle or look how going in my group it says NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET< or Wait til you are connected to the internet. I look forward to a QUICK answer both here

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?