Video watching bonuses

Kars904
Kars904 Posts: 1 Newbie
Trying to figure out why my spouse is getting free bonuses for watching videos and im not we're playing the same game close to the same level?

Best Answer

Answers

• Shar4574
    Shar4574 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I I have watched two videos to continue my game and everytime it's time to collect the screen goes back to the home screen and comes out of the game. So this means that I have lost a game due to this malfunction. Can you restore my unlimited lives for another hour because having to come on here and question my status is taking from my time on the game 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Some have it, some don’t. I’ve never seen videos or ads for bonuses and playing 4 years now. Unfair situation.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Hearty Welcome to Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community @Kars904 and @Shar4574 and also Hello to @Yosca

I am sorry to hear that you all are not getting the videos to watch for free lives and moves!!  Along with you, I am also in that list  =)

These Ads were introduced into the game about less than 2 years ago for only a small part of players.  Then they were bringing this feature to more players little by little. 

But, last year or so... there was a glitch / bug with watching those videos and screen was getting black after watching the Ad.  After this, King team has stopped the Ads for all his players to fix the glitch.  

Now, after fixing it, they are bringing it again as a test feature to smaller amount of the people.  I am pretty sure that you and I also will receive the ads soon :+1: 

Hope this clarifies your question!  Please post back if you need to reply.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great day/evening!
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    How come there are so many variations of 5he game concerning ads, mtf, soda squad, bgh.
    ive had mtf from the start, ads come and go, soda has just arrived and have never had bubblegum hill, why when I’m in the 3000 levels does it vary so much?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator
    I thought everyone gets BGH in the weekend 🤔. I’m at the highest level and have always BGH. 
  • borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Hi all friends 👩‍❤‍👩👩‍❤‍👩👩‍❤‍👩👩‍❤‍👩👩‍❤‍👩👩‍❤‍👩
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Can i GET the video bonuses

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?