I have beat level 491 7 times and I get an error at the end and I do not get credit for the win.

Options
robert44ht5
robert44ht5 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have beat levels in both Soda and Saga of Candy Crush and they both give me the same error after winning saying something went wrong and your working on it. I am in a tournament and cant even compete. This has been going on for almost 2 days. I am close to quitting all of your games. Pleas fix this or give me a fix. I play in Chrome and tried IE and get the same error. I played the desktop version and that works but is not connected to the tourneys I am in.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Do you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC?

If so, try downloading the game app from Microsoft Store and remember to connect it to Facebook so your progress can sync.

Note that Boosters and lives do not get synced only progress and Gold bars!

Hope this helps 🤞🤞 but if not let me know so we can look at other options!

Welcome to the community by the way ☺️
  • robert44ht5
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I did that and found what you said to be correct... but I wanted to continue my FB challenges and not change the game all together. Thank you for the reply. But I think something needs fixed. FB changes things all the time to make it rough for all the apps to work.

• Toshbaby
    Toshbaby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Error after winning the level...."you have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix...Please try back later"....??? I've worked to get past these levels and it's been going on for over 2 weeks....please fix the error and let us continue the game...ugh!!!
  • robert44ht5
    Options
    As Toshbaby said. :Error after winning the level...."you have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix...Please try back later"....??? I've worked to get past these levels and it's been going on for over 2 weeks....please fix the error and let us continue the game...ugh!!!"

• RickDawg
    RickDawg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same thing over and over...getting tired of losing what I worked for and PAID for
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Is this the error message that you are seeing?  It's a Facebook glitch and we are waiting for them to resolve it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?