Why are you not fixing the issue with Candy Crush Soda?

Options

Answers

• tderoboam
    tderoboam Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I too am having the same issue with my laptop.
  • Kylie2109
    Kylie2109 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Just freezes and I can't play. Been happening for a few days. Prior to that I was having issues with the game constantly crashing. Pretty frustrating when you finally get through a level after a week and the data doesn't save :( 

• patriciawhitehead
    patriciawhitehead Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Type i have the same problem..when game doesdownload and I click on my level..nothing..just frozen..why can't king games fix it
    your comment
  • JAG1951
    JAG1951 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have been having the same problem for over a week. Can't play on my desk top although I always have been playing on my IMAC. What I discovered last night is, I can yes play on my notebook, the game works fine, but still cannot play on desktop. I play thru facebook.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, I think it's another Facebook glitch!  This will make it the 4th in the last year.  I stopped playing through Facebook because of these glitches.  The studio is on top of these things but if it's a Facebook glitch they have to wait just like us.
  • thoany
    thoany Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
     its been about a week also..just goes to the first screen and you cannot do anything...

• SilverPup
    SilverPup Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I can't get it to load all the way on facebook either.  I've tried using Firefox and that didn't help.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for reporting this guys 👍🙏

I've reported this to the Studio and they have informed that they are going to look in to this. As soon as I know more, I'll keep you all updated.

In the meantime there are a couple of workaround:

- Play on mobile device if possible, just remember to connect the game app to Facebook or King.com account so your progress can sync. NOTE! Boosters and lives do not get synced!

-Play on Windows 10 if you happen to have it installed. You can download the app from here and remember to connect the game app to Facebook or King.com account so your progress can sync. NOTE! Boosters and lives do not get synced!

Hope this helps guys and thanks for your patience while we look in to this 🤗

• Legion267
    Legion267 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. For about a week now the game is frozen (unable to get to my level). I've done all the fixes and nothing works.
  • JAG1951
    JAG1951 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Been about 2 weeks now, still cannot play my game. It's frustrating and seem's like a facebook issue. I keep hearing we are working on it, but no results. 1 more week and then I forget about this game and move on to a different one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?