No gifts/ rewards being given.

Options
madbat63
madbat63 Posts: 11 Level 2
the game has been ok but today I am not getting any rewards for passing levels it just comes up with a message saying something’s gone wrong & they will send them later. I am also not able to log into my account to save my progress as it says there’s no internet connection, my internet is fine & working . I am not using Facebook. I am using iPad/ iPhone , and neither are work8ng.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @madbat63!

Have you tried switching to your mobile data or restart both devices and see if that helps? If not, can you try the following on your devices:

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super important)
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook so your progress can sync.
  • madbat63
    madbat63 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I’ve done what you suggested but it’s still showing the same error. I don’t play through Facebook. It was working fine until today.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @madbat63, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

If you are getting the no Internet connection then the only resolution on a mobile device is to uninstall and reinstall the game but you will lose all lives and boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?