“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• rbpamom
    rbpamom Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am having same problem...it took me a long time to beat the previous level...I hate to lose progress trying to troubleshoot this problem when it is obviously something with just this game and not my device since everything else works fine.  Guess I am done playing for a while.  Not gonna waste time if it can’t save.  Sad that there have been no responses to this thread.
  • BigGinge
    BigGinge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Does anyone from support actually read these posts or is it assumed the community will do their work for them?
  • BigGinge
    BigGinge Posts: 2 Newbie
    That makes no sense.
    if login on my iPad I’m only 5 levels behind and that doesn’t have the problem.

Thing is, without internet access I can’t access the store so there goes their revenue.it also means I can’t access my gold bars etc. 😡
  • Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Now that I could download the game on phone and logged back in my account, the WiFi came back (on phone, of course, PC still doesn't work and it never will) but THE GAME THREW ME BACK TO THE LAST LEVEL I PLAYED WITH WIFI!!! (Almost 150 levels.) It's an alert, not a complaint.
  • rbpamom
    rbpamom Posts: 3 Newbie
    I thought I would only lose a couple of levels if I reloaded game...took me all the way back to beginning...thanks a lot devs...this no internet error popped up for no reason and not from anything that I did...except that I downloaded your update.
  • madbat63
    madbat63 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I’m having the same issues. 
  • AnnK
    AnnK Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having the sane problem.  I am back at the beginning and lost all my progress.  What is wrong with this game and why is no one from King.com providing some help?
  • madbat63
    Yes I agree. They just seem to advise you to uninstall the game & reinstall it but as people have already said this results in you loosing your progress. I’m having this issue with jelly saga & soda but not the original Candy Crush, I have internet connection with that but not the others. I’m also having no problems with my internet so it’s looking like it’s an issue with the recent updates not my devises. I don’t use Facebook either.
  • madbat63
    I spoke too soon it seems Candy Crush is now also affected. It was working until I updated it this morning.!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?