I am not getting any special events .

Options
bonduuuu
bonduuuu Posts: 1 Newbie
No special events are appearing in my game .Initially I was able to participate but now no new events are appearing.Please help

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @bonduuuu 😃

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. 

We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if your friends currently have access to new challenges that you are unable to play.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. 

Rest assured I've  passed your feedback onto the Studio and fingers crossed, hopefully everyone will soon have access to this new and exciting challenge.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @bonduuuu, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Also to add to what @QueenB wrote above, you have to be logged in with Facebook or the Kingdom to see if you have any events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?