Why when I request lives wont my box pop up after I try to send the requests?

Options
shanda8561
shanda8561 Posts: 4 Newbie
Why when I request to send friends asking for lives I hit OK and then the other pop-up box will not come up

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @shanda8561, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

There is a Facebook glitch at the moment and we have to wait for them to resolve this.  The studio is aware of this but Facebook has to fix it on their end.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    We need some more details to be able to help you @shanda8561!

Which device are you playing on and if on mobile, is your game app connected to Facebook or to King account? 
  • shanda8561
    shanda8561 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Yes on my phone. And yes I’m connected to Facebook. I have checked the settings. As well as I have uninstalled and re installed 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @shanda8561, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

There is a Facebook glitch at the moment and we have to wait for them to resolve this.  The studio is aware of this but Facebook has to fix it on their end.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?