Why does the game think I didn't beat the level

Options
purplepickleater
purplepickleater Posts: 1 Newbie
I finished level 375 at lunch today I used 10 told bars for 5 extra moves a stripped lollipop & a regular lollipop the little person danced and I got my score. I just logged in hit the level it showed me on and realized it was making me do the level again! This isnt the first time bit it is the most invested I have been in a level and not recieved credit. 

Answers

• twenty47
    twenty47 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm on 907 and I purchased lives and 1 hour of all goodies and completed the level at least 5 times.  each time i complete the level it says "were experiencing technical issues" and I have to restart the same level?????  I haven't been refunded or got an answer to the glitch.  This is not acceptable!!!!
  • twenty47
    twenty47 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    this is what I get when I complete the level and when I fresh it brings me back to the same level???????

• alexdu
    alexdu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue here. I've finished this level at least 10 times.

Also the same issue with the Tasks. Finished several weeks ago still doesn't lt me move ahead. No new board.

Any help????
  • leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I win a level and game refuses to progress. Task screen often doesn't appear on start up. computer often warns me that I'm using too much "energy" although I have masses of spare memory and a super-fast computer. The whole experience sucks.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi Guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

This is a Facebook glitch and the last couple of times that we saw Facebook glitches it took quite a while for them to resolve this.  Hopefully since it's now been a while maybe it won't be much longer.

@alexdu, where are you playing the game?  Computer or mobile?  Facebook?  king.com?  If you are playing on king.com there are a few glitches that the studio is trying to resolve.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?