I have completed level 487 twice now and the game will still not progress me to the next level.

pddpb
pddpb Posts: 3 Newbie
Will you please fix this issue?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @pddpb, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Can you please check to see if you have any stars on that level?  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck and you have to replay it to move on.

• pddpb
    I have no stars on this level because it hasn't let me go on. It is making me keep replaying this level.
  • _Elsa_
    I just went online to see what the requirements are for this level.  So from what you are saying you clear all the bears and is it showing that you completed the level?  But you are not getting the stars or moving on? 
  • pddpb
    Yes I completed the level twice. There was an error message both times and when I reentered the game I was on the same level I had just completed.
  • _Elsa_
    Was it this error message?  Now I am starting to understand what's going on!  You never mentioned that you got that error message.  That is a Facebook glitch that the studio and Facebook are trying to resolve.  What I can do is to tag our community manager to find out if he can move you to the next level but it might happen again.  I will tag @Xarly now and let's see what he has to say about this.  He will be notified that I tagged him in this message.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

Coming here to confirm that this is an issue that we are very dedicated to fixing. It is proving to be very difficult but the team's trying their best to get it fixed. 

As soon as we have news, I'll make sure you are well aware.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?