Daily bonus 7 days

Options
boxerwigle
boxerwigle Posts: 2 Newbie
My daily bonus keeps resetting to day 1 after 7 days. This has happened for a couple weeks. It only gives me up to day 7. Help

Answers

• CandyCow
    CandyCow Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options
    Tell @Xarly. She'll help you. 🙂
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @boxerwigle,

Sorry for the delay on a reply but I wasn't around the last days. The Daily Bonus is something that is connected to your device connectivity. There is nothing we can do in order to prevent it from resetting but bear in mind that from day 7 on, all rewards are improved but they are similar every day (once you've passed that day 7).

Cheers,
    Xarly

P.S: (@CandyCow I appreciate a lot that you care about the player and that you like my help but it's better if you don't tag me directly, as I have loads of other tasks and many of the questions players have can be answered by other players or Superstars smile)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi @boxerwigle, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • boxerwigle
    boxerwigle Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    @Xarly thanks for your response but I'm a bit confused. My phone's connectivity doesn't seem to be an issue in any other aspects of the game, tracking levels, accumulating hold bars or cats, etc. Prior to this malfunction, I was able to access the daily bonus and know that the bonuses are way better after week 1,  not to mention every week when it resets on day 1 there is no bonus. Please explain connectivity issue, because that's not making a lot of sense. Thanks.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    @Xarly thanks for your response but I'm a bit confused. My phone's connectivity doesn't seem to be an issue in any other aspects of the game, tracking levels, accumulating hold bars or cats, etc. Prior to this malfunction, I was able to access the daily bonus and know that the bonuses are way better after week 1,  not to mention every week when it resets on day 1 there is no bonus. Please explain connectivity issue, because that's not making a lot of sense. Thanks.
    @boxerwigle,

I understand it can be confusing, because it's all happening in the backend. Basically, the device sends the information to our servers that then display that information on your screen. If during the day there is some issue with that connection, it can happen that that information won't get sent to us and therefore it will be back to day 1.

Hope this helps explains it a bit, although I understand it might not be reassuring.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?