Lost all my 110 lollipop hammer

zhanzz2
zhanzz2 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Support
when i l play my candy crush soda next day i found tht all my lollipop hammer was disappear pla help me to check wht happen thks
facebook id ** edited due to privacy**

Answers

• zhanzz2
    edited August 2019
    My facebook id ** edited due to privacy**
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi, @zhanzz2
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining. 

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions. home page here https://communities.king.com/ 
    However, the post will be sent to the correct location soon.

We're very sorry for your problem. In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing, and the boosters are not refundable.  :3
    Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

• zhanzz2
    Hopefully u can consider to restore back or other equivalent booster coz i had been keep this hammer more then year, antmywherr tqvm
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @zhanzz2 :) 

Welcome to our community :hurrah: 
    The discussion has been moved to Candy Crush Soda Saga Community, so you can get help from other players 

Hope to see you around in our community!

Also, if you want you can have a look at our Community Home Page here and participate in any of our competitions  ;) 

Have a Brilliant day  :3 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hi @zhanzz2,  welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Unfortunately, rewards that you received from the events cannot be reimbursed.  If you are playing the game on a mobile device you can lose your boosters at any time since they are only stored to that device.  It is suggested that you use the boosters as you receive them.  If any of them were purchases then please let me know so that I can offer you further direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?