Where are my features and events?

bubb
bubb Posts: 1 Newbie
My events and features on my Mobile disappeared. How can I get this backk

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

@bubb, these events are all on timers so that is one reason why they can disappear.  Another reason is that players are randomly chosen for these events.  If it suddenly disappears off your game then it was randomly chosen for another player to try out.  At the moment I think there are only a couple of events going on.  Mr. Toffee's Fair and the Soda Squad.  Recently they changed Rainbow Road to another appearance but you might be seeing that.

@Allanon have no fear because we can get your progress back.  Have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their servers.  Just follow the steps on here to get your progress back: 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?