Candy Crush Soda doesn't work.

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Shelley_Karber, it's the browser!  If you have Windows 10 why are you not playing through Windows 10?   Go to the Microsoft store and download the game.  Log in and you should be at your current level.  If that doesn't work then get a Kingdom account and play through the Kingdom.  I don't play through Facebook and haven't in a very long time.  Too many glitches.  If you play your games through Windows 10 then you shouldn't ever have that problem.  Please let me know if you need help creating a Kingdom account.
  • Shelley_Karber
    Shelley_Karber Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa said: it's the browser!  If you have Windows 10 why are you not playing through Windows 10?
    Elsa, because it's not as convenient.  I don't know why the user/customer (who is enticed to buy things) has to find a work-around. Since the game is offered through Facebook, it should work there.  It used to work and now it doesn't. The user shouldn't have to try a bunch of different ways because something associated with the game is broken. Either it works where it's offered or it shouldn't be offered there. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Shelley_Karber, it's a Facebook glitch!  This is their 4th glitch within this past year.  I don't play any games through Facebook.  For King it must have been the only platform of choice available with their games.  I don't like Facebook nor do I use it at all.  I will only play through the Kingdom where I don't have those glitches. 

Perhaps they are looking into placing it somewhere else and we are not privvy to it.  I'm sure they are just as fed up with these Facebook glitches and having to wait for Facebook to find a fix.  There was a new Facebook update yesterday but I don't know if it was also for this issue.
  • Shelley_Karber
    Shelley_Karber Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa I get your point, but I play several King games through Facebook, and this is the only one that is broken.  The other King games I play work fine. I'm thinking of maybe taking a break for a few months from Soda. Thanks for the suggestions. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Shelley_Karber what other King games do you play?  I play all 4 candy crush games, Farm Heroes and Blossom Blast.  Try to play another game if you haven't done it yet.

• AloeVera
    AloeVera Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This issue was started in August. No solution is offered other than play on another platform. Facebook link to this game is still broken as described above. Is there a fix for this? Today is October and this is still a problem. Staff?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I believe it to be a Facebook problem and we have to wait for them to resolve this.  The last time it was their glitch it took quite a while before it got resolved.  That could be why it was suggested to play through King instead of Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?