What's happening in Soda in May? πŸ–οΈπŸΉ
πŸ†πŸ–οΈ Soda Summer Season is here!
πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

πŸ†πŸΉ Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

My race and Mr. Toffees fair have disappeared.

Options
rdraper62
rdraper62 Posts: 12 Level 2
My race and Mr.Β  Toffees fair are gone.

Answers

• Naginarayanan
    Naginarayanan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem on my android phone. When I play the game on iPad, my race and Mr. Toffee's fair are there !!!
  • rdraper62
    Options
    I had to uninstall/reinstall the game for the second time this year and once again lost my daily login bonuses. The first time I was around 138 says straight and it started over even though it retrieved my game progress.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,964 Community Manager
    Options
    @rdraper62, @Naginarayanan

I'm sorry to hear that you don't have this special event in your game.

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time-frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time-to-time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future! We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features which other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game, but I'm afraid we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• rdraper62
    Options
    I was in the middle of a race and a game board in the game and it just disappeared. I've had both continually for some time.πŸ€”
  • rdraper62
    Options
    This is the second time I have had to reinstall the game because it stopped working (couldn't log in) and portions of the game disappeared the second time, thr first time my daily logon was well over 200 and the second around 138. I have purchased game money in the past to advance or purchase lives. Very disappointing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?