Ads missing from my iPad

CC1
CC1 Posts: 2 Newbie
On my iPhone its fine, but the version I play on my iPad will not show any ads. I still get the daily prize, but never the ads for extra boosters at start of level or extra moves at end of level.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @CC1πŸ˜ƒ

The Ads are not always available for all players or devices as it is not a permanent feature. If you have made sure the game app is up to date, then you simply don't have access to the Ads on that device.

Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature.

We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

We have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen, but rest assured I've passed your feedback onto the Studio.
  • CC1
    CC1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    "We then look closely at how the change has been viewed" - well it just means that despite the iPad having a larger screen than the iPhone (which has ads), I rarely play the game these last few months because I feel discriminated against by King. Intentionally handicapping certain players is definitely unfair.Β 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    Never have/had ads. Playing Soda on ipad and for many years now. The studio should know now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?