New iPhone lost my lolly and everything

Options
I got a new  iPhone and now  i have no more lolly  s and other  special candy  that  i saved  up. I am  logged in 

Answers

• ruthy225
    ruthy225 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing happened to me. Did you get your stuff back?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Emirasalihovic11 and @ruthy225, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Unfortunately, this is the side affect when we change our device or reinstall the game on a new device. 

Our game level progress and Gold Bars stay the same but not the Boosters and Lives received from friends!!  If you have purchased any of those boosters, King team will be able to reimburse them to you :+1:  

A Note: If you have not uninstalled the game yet from your old device, the boosters will still be intact there.  You can still play the game normally and use up all those boosters, otherwise, they will be useless anyway if you do not play the game anymore on that device. 

Please read this "Help Article" which explains about moving game to a new device  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246685/moving-game-progress-to-a-new-device#latest

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back!

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?