Lelizer91

Lelizer91
Lelizer91 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello, how are you? I need help, I keep collecting the three bottles, but never get three stars & I don't know why. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,281 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Lelizer91, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to say that I am not clear on the issue!!  When you said "collecting three bottles" -- by any chance, are you talking about the "Rainbow Streak"?   As you might be aware, Three Stars on a level totally depends on the score we receive!! 

If this is not what you are talking about, please explain a bit more and also post a screenshot of the issue. 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.  To add the screenshots, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar (a little farther to the Emoticon), select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device. 

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening! 
  • Lelizer91
    Hello, I have Candy Crush Soda on my phone & in the first level the objective is to burst three bottles. So I do that, but I only ever get two stars out of three. I keep trying to get all three stars, with no luck at all. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,281 Candy Moderator
    Oh! Got it @Lelizer91 :+1: 

Let me go back and see how many stars I had!  Also, may be I can give you any tips to gain 3 stars =) 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lelizer91
    Thank you so much for your help. Have a great day. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?