If I lose all my levels how can I get them back?

macywauligman
macywauligman Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello, I currently have tried to contact King but they apparently don't have customer support so I am hoping someone here can help or get me in contact with an actual customer service human. So here is my situation, I am currently on level 2925 on candy crush saga, and 1572 on candy crush soda. Neither of these two games are logged into internet anymore. I was previously signed into a king account on both and somehow I was logged out and I continued playing both the games. 

My fear is that if I log back into my king account it will regress to a previous time when I was logged into king (think I lose 100 levels of progress or worse). Now why do I have this fear? Well I used to play candy crush jelly, I was only like level 200 or something (I have no idea) but I logged into another device trying to sync them without realizing my jelly didn't actually have my king account logged in and when I did this I was at level 1. Well I went to my phone and logged into my king account and poof all my progress was lost and I was back at level 1. 

So my question really is, if I totally screw up all my progress by trying to log in again and my levels get lost, will there be a way I can restore my game back to where I currently am now or is there a support human that can help me. 

Hope this made sense,
Thanks in advance!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?