Progress lost

Options
Akshit_Tayal
Akshit_Tayal Posts: 1 Newbie

my candy crush soda saga progress has been lost by mistake i connected it with facebook ilost all my levels pla help

Answers

• Barb_Shoji
    Barb_Shoji Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My candy crush jelly sega has lost all of my levels! I conected to facebook, and i was at level 479 and now it makes me start over at level 4!!!! Please help

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Not to worry, I've sent you both private messages regarding your game progress issues.

You can find the message from the inbox on the upper right corner here in your King Care account. 

• David_Lujan
    David_Lujan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Does anyone know who I need to talk to about loosing my progress? I’ve sent countless messages and feel like I’m in an Easter egg hunt at this point. I have to sign up to all theses thing when all I wanted to do was keep playing my stress relief game that’s now causing me stress.. lol.  I was at level 329 and lost everything. That’s about 2.5 years of progress for a very busy business owner.  That’s a lot of time lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I move d over to soda when 2.5 years ago I lost my place 200+ levels on the original candy crush.  I thought my progress was held on Game Center on my iPhone but I guess I was wrong.  Thanks in advance! 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

While you're making progress in the game we recommend saving it through Facebook or Kingdom. That's how you can have it saved and you're able to play the same game on several devices. 

I have sent you a message too ;)

• Teresa_bue
    Teresa_bue Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Not to worry, I've sent you both private messages regarding your game progress issues.

You can find the message from the inbox on the upper right corner here in your King Care account. 

Can you please help me to, my mother has her own candy crush soda account. She logged in and accidentally connected to my Facebook, she then dropped from level 826 to 380 how do I get back to the levels 826
  • MelM
    MelM Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My Candy crush soda won't save my progress.. wat do I do?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,795 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @MelM, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please explain more about save what's happening when you are trying to save the game?  

Will you please explain more and take a screenshot of the issue?  If you need help with taking the Screenshot, please follow this link  www.take-a-screenshot.org

** Just like before, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?