Error: Couldn't connect. Go online to download episodes (Reported to the Studio)

1789101113»

Answers

• Kathy_Orr
    Kathy_Orr Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same issue.  Several days ago I paid $3.99 for a package of boosters for an hour and then I could not get into the new levels at 3581.  I have sent a few messages about this but you all are being very quiet.  I have tried this on chrome and  a few others.  I have no other problems with other games.  I have cleared the cache and such.   Help
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Thanks for the heads up guys 👍

Ii seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is unfortunately impacting your game play.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• QueenB
    @Kathy_Orr, was this reported to Player Support as Community can't handle any purchase issues 😕

You can do this this here, make sure you select "Problems with purchase"when selecting the topic so you to the right place.

Hope this helps 😉
  • Carmosina
    Carmosina Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Just checked. Problem fixed. Can load 3681 and beyond. Thanks.

@Carmosina, can of paint at 3610 is normal. Under construction. Should have new levels tomorrow (Friday)...
  • Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Problem fixed for CC Soda at level 3681...

• QueenB
    Sorry @Carmosina, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?