Lost boosters

larissa71674
larissa71674 Posts: 2 Newbie
the game logged me out so I logged back in and now all my boosters and hammers are gone. How do I get them back?

Answers

• akornic
    akornic Posts: 2 Newbie
    I lost all my boosters when i reinstalled game. Progress was saved but all my items are gone.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @larissa71674 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just wondering what game you are talking about?  I am asking this because, you said "you lost your boosters and Hammers"... but in Candy Friends, only Lollipop Hammers are available!!

With regards to your game... did it crash before you were logged out?  Sometimes, the game being crashed can cause the  boosters disappearance :( 

** Please post back and let me know by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!   
  • PummyRaj
    akornic said:
    I lost all my boosters when i reinstalled game. Progress was saved but all my items are gone.
    Hello @akornic, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Unfortunately, loosing our stocked up boosters is the side-affect of reinstalling the game App.  Because all the boosters and the Lives received from our friends are stored on the device memory but not to the game!! 

But, if you have purchased any of them, King Team will reimburse those! 

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance / clarification! 

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below (just like before =)

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • larissa71674
    larissa71674 Posts: 2 Newbie
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @larissa71674 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just wondering what game you are talking about?  I am asking this because, you said "you lost your boosters and Hammers"... but in Candy Friends, only Lollipop Hammers are available!!

With regards to your game... did it crash before you were logged out?  Sometimes, the game being crashed can cause the  boosters disappearance :( 

** Please post back and let me know by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!   
    Hi! This is in candy crush soda which has the striped hammers as well. I didn’t reinstall the game and it didn’t crash (not that I know of). I just came back to the game the next day and I was logged out so I logged back in for my levels and saw all my stuff was gone which included over 50 lollipop hammers. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @larissa71674, Thank you for the clarification :+1: 

Once again, sorry to hear that!!  I have heard about this issue in Candy Soda, a few times!!  Fortunately, I have not experienced it yet (knock on wood)!!  

Please provide your game user ID number with the help of this LINK

Also, please read this helpful article about saving boosters on our mobile devices  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters-and-lives

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful weekend!  

P.S:  Since your question is about Candy Soda, I will request our Community Team to move this thread to Soda category =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?