I need a special credit.

Options
MoreGunsGirl
MoreGunsGirl Posts: 4 Newbie
I'm going when there is no Wi Fi for 10 days. I can't play. I worked  up to over 100+  of no missing. I'd hate to lose it because of this no WiFi issue, otherwise is be playing every day. Can you give me a special break?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @MoreGunsGirl
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

Time does not stop So it will not be possible to give you a 10 days break. However, you can play the game offline. When you reconnect, the progress will be updated. 😊 If an Android or i-phone.
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.
  • MoreGunsGirl
    Options
    I found it I could play every day. I played every day with a no fail and I lost my daily credit anyway. What happened? Even if the no internet access is here (it's on and off) I was taken back to day 1 with no daily misses. U read your comment. That's Fine but will it take back the daily count/loss? It shoes I lost EVERYTHING. 😥
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @MoreGunsGirl, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that "Daily Bonus" cannot be set or stop for a single player as King's system was not designed that way!!  

With regards to your game -- When there is no Internet connection and because of that you miss(ed) to log-in to the game, you will be missing the Bonus streak!!  Unfortunately, there is no work-around for that!!

I am sure what my friend @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned above was about the "Level progress syncing" even when we played off-line but not about getting back to the Daily Bonus, where we left off!!  But, I can assure you that all you are missing is the "streak number" but not the goodies you receive... because after 7 days, we will be receiving bigger rewards as usual  There is not much of a difference between 20th day and 200th day!!

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if we can be of any further assistance!

Have a great weekend ahead!   
  • MoreGunsGirl
    Options
    Played EVERY day. Got back home. It never 'caught up' with me. I lost all over 100 days. 😱

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?