Two accounts but same device and same email

Options
Dekel
Dekel Posts: 14 Level 2
I just now was trying checking my email and password of my 562 levels kingdom account on candy crush soda when something horrible happend.

I was playing on windows with an account of an e-mail that it's username was 'Dekel'. then, i tried to change the password and it changed the whole section of my kingdom account on my email to an account with same email but username '~' that did not even started the game.

please contact me because I don't know what to do and how to fix that and how to move it also to android (the first part more matters)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    HI @Dekel, can you log out of that account and then try to log in with your information.  Let' see if that works first.
  • Dekel
    Options
    well, I tried to do that but it connected to the worst account and I don't know how to enter with username and how to reset the password for the correct account
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    What if you type in your email address and then instead of putting in a password you click on the "recover password".  They should send you a temporary password to your email address.  Then just type in that temp password and then once you're in you can reset your password.
  • Dekel
    Options

In my original account the username was 'dekel' and there was no picture and as you may see, not 2 levels but 562.
    I can't find any information about this but I'm trying as much as I can

If you could answer me with full steps (if there are) what should I do about that it will be a pleasure. The data should be somewhere and with different account with different username.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    This print screen is not the original account?  Is it possible to log out of both accounts.  I see in your picture above there is a log out thing.  Try to log out of both.  Then try to log in with the account that you want to continue using.  Just type in your email address and then look on the bottom left where it says "recover password".  I want you to click on that and that will generate a message coming into your email account with a temporary password.  Type in that temporary password until you are in and then you will go into your settings.  The button will be on the top right.  Click on the settings button.  The second print screen here will pop up.  Click on the Account and it will ask you to use the password again so enter that temporary password.  Then you will get a new pop up (print screen below).  You will click on the pencil which is the edit to change the password.  Once you click on that then create a new password.  Let's see how that works.  If it doesn't work then you might have to complete a contact form.

• Dekel
    Options
    I'm sorry but I don't have any of those screens. I don't know the password of the better account but I know that there was another username and better progress. I tried everything you said and I don't see any of these on my devices.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @Dekel, just delete the game app as that will clear out all data as things are getting confusing here and it's just better to start over.

Once you have logged in, get back to me with your User ID and confirm the level you're supposed to be on (incase you haven't been able to restore your level, so we can help. 

Thanks for the help @Elsa🤗
  • Dekel
    Options
    My user ID (the only one I can get on the worst account: 6000549801
    (There's picture of the rest of my profile up)

I was at level 562
    Thanks a lot you both

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks @Dekel!

Can you check the game now and see if you're back on track? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?