No presents?

Options
ShellieL
ShellieL Posts: 3 Newbie
What happened to the presents for every few levels passed? I only get ads as a reward and that's only sporadic? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @ShellieL Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I will find out what's going on and get back to you :+1: 

Can you please tell me what device you are using; if you are using a mobile device - have you installed the latest updates; and also your game user ID number.... This Link will help you find it!

** To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Will get back to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • ShellieL
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me! Nokia Android mobile. 🐾🐾👍
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @ShellieL, Thank you for providing your device info =) 

We need your game ID Number also please and you can find it through This Link 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    Options
    My mom has also lost all her presents. They have been gone for over a month. Everything is up to date. No connection issues. She plays on Samsung tablet through FB.  Are you able to correct? Thank you 
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @Filly_McBean, Hope you had a nice day :) 

I need a clarification... do you know how your mom lost the boosters in her game?  By any chance, did she reinstall the App on her device?  Or the game crash?  If any of these have happened, loosing boosters is the side affect and unfortunately, the King Team will not able to reimburse them  :o

If that is not the case and your mom lost the boosters, please provide the game ID number through This Link 

Once you provide the ID, I will escalate this issue to our Soda Community Manager!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend!

P.S:  Just wondering!!  Are you talking about the Gift boxes or the boosters in your mom's game?
  • Jen61512
    Jen61512 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I don't have the presents anymore. I wish they would bring them back. It's better than the bat I can never get to him because he jumps so far ahead than I'm able to get. Bring back the presents.
  • ShellieL
    Options
    I tried to go through the links but keeps saying that it's not a valid address? Id is shellie L have updated also but still no presents? 
  • Filly_McBean
    Options
    Hi. Mom didn’t lose boosters she no longer receive the presents on the game (the 5 rewards to collect). I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and they appeared again but just for a day and now they are gone again. I still receive mine in my game. Her ID is 7033576880
  • Filly_McBean
    Options
    Yes the gift boxes 😀
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing the previous gift boxes. As it stands Treasure Goblin is the new feature that is replacing that one. Therefore I cannot give you back the previous way of getting the rewards. Treasure Goblin is a new feature and it's being discussed by the Community here.

I'll close this thread now since it's related to that one, and I encourage you all to leave your feedback there.

Cheers,
    Xarly
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?