🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(Finished) What's your favourite Episode and why? 100 Gold Bars at stake!

Comments

• sandrakampe
    sandrakampe Posts: 27 Level 2
    I love every episode of course .. and every level is always interesting all sorts of adventures you have to jump through... Thanks for keeping me busy at my insomnia 3 am mornings 😍🤣
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thank you all for so many cool replies! (Bonus points if you post an image :tongue:)

@rono41 , this thread is a competition for Candy Crush Soda where we share our favourite episodes. If you have an issue (and you mention Candy Crush Saga in your post), you need to post it within the proper section. Here is a link for it.

Cheers to you all!
    Xarly
  • sandrakampe
    sandrakampe Posts: 27 Level 2
    Love my game up in the Thousands🤣😍😁
  • GillGrundy
    GillGrundy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Love them all so far, on level 237 🤪
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    My favorite episode is Magic Mirror (levels 361-375).  I like this episode for a number of reasons.  First, it introduces the purple jelly bean candies which I think are really fun.  Also, level 361 is both fun and instructive in how to use those candies.  Second, this episode has lots of my favorite types of levels (honey and frosting and green soda) and none of my least favorite type (chocolate).  Finally, it has levels that challenge you, but are still fun to play and don’t require boosters to pass.
  • EvanFrye
    EvanFrye Posts: 3 Newbie
    Peppermint province 
  • RENEEJORDAN044
    RENEEJORDAN044 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My favorite is the bubble hill episodes being king of the gam

e
  • CFM
    CFM Posts: 4 Newbie
    My favorite is "Home Sticky Home"!  (levels 301-315). 
    I love how the level looks, besides that's the episode which first introduces the Sprinkleshell (the blue turtle), who makes the episodes where he appears so much more fun!
    (My used ID in case I win  =)  is  10922140861
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    My favorite episode in this fantastic game was 'Soda Splash' (levels 286-300) .
    Although the levels there were very challenging, still it was a very touching feeling to see Kimmy that after a long journey that she did all alone, she finally found her younger sister Tiffy in the end.

It was really touching and sweet moment at the same time and the victories that I won from those levels were sweeter than ever!
    It leaves you with a sweet feeling that you can do it...that you can reach any goal if you have determination.
    Like Kimmy who passed a lot adventures but thanks to her determination, she reached in her final destination and goal. 
    To find Tiffi safe and sound and return back in Candy Kingdom with safety.

Thanks Kimmy for teaching me that.
    That's one of the reasons why I like Kimmy so much as character !!! 
    So sweet and still brave and determinated the same time! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?