Game down

abra
abra Posts: 18 Level 2
My game crushed down three days ago. I stopped and restarted the app a few times and updated the software of my mobile,   but it still don't work

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @abra, welcome to our community.  Is it freezing or not opening?  Please give me more details and also where you are playing the game - computer or mobile device?
  • abra
    Hi Elsa, thanks for your reply! The game starts, the King Logo appears and after one or two seconds it closes with the message "Candy crush stopped". I play it on the mobile 
  • _Elsa_
    OMG!  So the game doesn't even open for you correct?  You definitely have to do some troubleshooting.  The best solution is to uninstall and reinstall the game but when you do you are going to lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved on your device.  The gold bars will remain. 
  • abra
    Thanks Elsa! But I'm not connected to Facebook. If i now uninstall and reinstall the game, won't I have to start with level 1?
  • _Elsa_
    Have you been playing through the Kingdom on your device?  If you haven't played on Facebook or the Kingdom then you might have trouble getting your progress back.  They save your progress on their servers.  If you have been playing through King then your progress should come back after the reinstalling.
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    Cyndie_Mitchell Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi Abra!  Same exact problem here at what sounds like the exact same time, and no matter what I do I can't get the game to load anymore.  I connected to FB so that I'd have at least some kind of backup for the game, but they are different.  The level and the gold bars seem to be the same, but the booster and lives are different. I pretty much always play ONLY on my mobile and never interact with the FB community for this game.  I only go to FB if, at times like this, I can't get things happening on my mobile and want to make sure that FB has my most recent level.  I have an old android.  A Samsung Galaxy S3.  I have a feeling this might have something to do with it.  How about you?  Were you able to get your problem solved?
  • abra
    I'm really lost....I tried the uninstalling/reinstalling with Candy Crush Saga, which I only play sometimes and which crushed down at the same time like Soda and the problem is still the  same after new installation, I can't open it! All other games are working. Do you have any more idea?
  • _Elsa_
    The only other thing that I can think of is that maybe their server is down right now.  Try to open the game in a few hours to see if it works.  Please let me know. 
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    Cyndie_Mitchell Posts: 10 Level 2
    I haven't tried uninstalling... I'M AFRAID!  I think it has something to do with my phone being old.  Something like this happened once before.  First, the game started playing kind of funky, then this happened, and it turned out that, for some reason it had stopped updating.  Once I updated the game, it came back fine.  This time, I noticed the game started slowing down and pixelating when I played, and then the dreaded message, "Candy Crush Soda Saga has stopped working."  This time I knew to look to see if it had been updating and it HASN'T.  I checked my settings and I am set to update automatically, but the game hasn't updated in like a little over a week.  No idea why.  So, the only thing I can think of is to start fresh, but since you've already done that, without success, I have no idea.  I'm on level 1945!
  • _Elsa_
    @Cyndie_Mitchell if you are playing on a mobile device and somewhere else you won't have the same number of lives or boosters because when you get a reward from a challenge on your mobile it is saved just to your mobile so it won't sync across all devices.  The only thing that should sync is your progress and the gold bars.  I could suggest to uninstall and reinstall the game on your mobile device but if you do then you will lose all lives and boosters since they are only saved to that device. 

I just thought of something else guys!  If you are both trying to access the game through Facebook it might be a Facebook problem.  I don't play any of my games through Facebook at all!  Too many glitches so I only play through King.  If you can get into your game try to log out of Facebook and connect with King.  If you need help with that please let me know and I'll give you further direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?