Game down

Answers

• abra
    abra Posts: 18 Level 2
    @Cyndie: I also use an older mobile, a Samsung A4 mini, I use this one  just for the games and also think it might depend on this, because I installed CC Soda new on my "normal" mobile a few hours ago as a test and it works. But I don't understand why the problem only occurs with these two games, other King games are working.

@Elsa: I don't even have a Facebook-Account, so this can't be a problem there

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Ok so thanks for the update on Facebook.  Maybe you are right!  Maybe it is an older device problems.  Could it be that there isn't enough storage?  Sometimes that can affect the games too.  I'm not sure why it might only happen to one or 2 games but perhaps it's in the game itself and not in King.
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    Cyndie_Mitchell Posts: 10 Level 2
    I logged out of FB and back in, no change in mobile. Uninstalled and reinstalled CCS on mobile, no change.  I have tons of room on my phone so storage isn't the problem.  It just stopped working end of September and I haven't been able to get back in since.  I will click on the game, it will go to the bright orange screen and say loading, then I get the message, "Unfortunately, Candy Crush Soda Saga has stopped."  I would've thought it's because it stopped updating the game, but now that I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I assume I have the most current version of the game, and it's still not working, so, I don't know, it must be this particular phone. 
  • abra
    It's on a SD card with a lot of storage left. One thing I forgot: The problem with CC soda began after an automatically update on tuesday and in the meantime CC saga made an update, says the play store, but there was no change. The software of the mobile was updated on thursday too
  • abra
    @Cyndie, Elsa: If it might be a problem of the game in older mobiles,  might have King maybe a solution?
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    Abra:  Your problem is identical to mine.  Everything you have described is exactly the same at my end.  Wish I had answer!!
  • abra
    @Cyndie: As bad as it is, I'm glad to be not alone....may it be a regional problem? In which country do you live?
  • Cyndie_Mitchell
    I'm in the USA, State of Texas.  You?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    After the Soda update this week some players are now reporting that the game opens at level 1.  It's no longer going to their current level.  Since you guys are the only ones having this loading problem, I want to tag @Xarly who is the community manager to let him know that there might be a couple of issues going on with this last update.  But no one else has reported this particular problem except the two of you.  Let's find out from him if this could be an older mobile version problem.  He should be checking it tomorrow or @QueenB might be checking the messages and she will come her to comment.
  • abra
    Germany, Frankfurt- so the theory doesn't fit

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?