Having Internet connection - (collecting information)!

CarolinaKong
CarolinaKong Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
All week it's told me I don't have an internet connection and I can't get my rewards or see progress in the race.  Only happening with this game and no others.  Please help

Answers

• dillow92
    dillow92 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have the same issues about internet it has been over a week with it but mine seem to be all the candy crush games with king and i have internet on my phone but the games say i dont
  • Lisamarie0202
    Lisamarie0202 Posts: 5 Level 2
    For over a week it's saying I have no internet collection. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still no luck and won't let me sign in thru Facebook. Anyone know what's happening I'm losing all my rewards 
  • yammyxx
    yammyxx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Ive got the same problem as well, 
  • TinaL
    TinaL Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same issues today 10/8/19.  After updating to the latest iOS update on iPad, the game is telling me I have no internet.  I do have it as I’m able to stream and get/send emails.   Must be related to iOS update??  It worked fine right before the update...
  • dillow92
    dillow92 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Still having problems saying no internet conection and i cant do the race or even collect prizes and its not just this game its all my candy crush games by king i love playing the games please help and i guess it did happen after my upgrade and i have a android  phone 
  • wifeboss43
    wifeboss43 Posts: 1 Newbie
    it it’s been saying no internet connection for two days it’s making me replay levels I’ve already passed over again. I have internet and WiFi on my phone.
  • memeh
    memeh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Still saying no internet connection this has been over a week now. Does anybody know how to rectify please?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,652 Community Manager
    Sorry to hear you're having this issue but it would be of great help if you could provide some more details, like which device are you all playing on, Apple or Android so I can collect enough information to be able to investigate further. 

Some of you have mentioned Android, can you guys please try clearing the Google Play Store cache:

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

For Apple device, try the following:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Let me know how it goes and which device you had the issue on, thanks :) 
  • memeh
    QueenB said:
    Sorry to hear you're having this issue but it would be of great help if you could provide some more details, like which device are you all playing on, Apple or Android so I can collect enough information to be able to investigate further. 

Some of you have mentioned Android, can you guys please try clearing the Google Play Store cache:

-Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings'
    -Locate the menu called 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' depending on the device model
    -Scroll down until you find the 'Google Play Store'
    -From here click on 'Clear cache' then 'Uninstall updates’ and finally 'Clear data'. Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - don't worry as it's just a reset.

For Apple device, try the following:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Let me know how it goes and which device you had the issue on, thanks :) 
    Thanks for your reply, i am using an IOS device.
    I do not have a facebook account i always log in through my king account.
    I have followed the above steps and cleared the cache. I restarted my iPad and still nothing.
    I can log into my king account through safari but the app just keeps saying connection error.
    I also cannot log in to my king account through the app because of the connection error.
    We have lost a weeks worth of rewards here ;)
  • memeh
    This is from saga too.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?