Flash problems still

Options
GraceH
GraceH Posts: 2 Newbie
Haven't been able to play candy crush soda saga for months now. I read and followed the instructions for Flash. The game loads up to 100% but then doesn't proceed. So frustrating.  Any help appreciated, thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @GraceH Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I apologize for not getting to your post till now and also very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

Can you please tell me what is happening after the game loads 100%  Does it just stay in that screen OR do you see any Orange screen or the game closes down? 

Also, can please post back the details of what device you are using?  And if you are using a mobile device, what version you have currently and when did you update it last time? 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • GraceH
    GraceH Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for responding, @PummyRaj ! It just stays at 100% with the bar 'running' as if loading yet nothing happens and the game doesn't load.
    I'm using a laptop - Dell Inspiron 13-7368. I've noticed that once I downloaded the game on an iPhone and signed in there, the game I had on my Samsung mobile wouldn't load the same account anymore. So I moved to a Dell laptop (second device) and it used to work here, until a few months back when the flash problems started. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?