Boosters

Options
Michelea
Michelea Posts: 3 Newbie
I never get boosters in my game? Why is that?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,444 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Michelea Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me and explain more about the issue?  What boosters are you talking about?  Is it the Daily Bonus or something else? 

Because, the more details you provide, the better it will be for us to assist you with proper guidance. 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead! 
  • Michelea
    Michelea Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    all boosters. I never get any boosters, never. I am playing through FB
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,761 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Michelea!

Currently, many of our exciting extra challenges and live events are predominately on mobile platforms. 

Implementing events and challenges on the desktop versions of the games takes a different set of specifications and delivery requirements, which rely on some resources outside King over which we have no control.  

For this reason, we're not always able to implement all events on all platforms.

As the majority of our players now enjoy gameplay on mobile devices, we focus our efforts on ensuring that this is accessible there first. This can sometimes mean you have a special event on your mobile which you mightn't see on your computer.

Once the event or feature is successfully rolled out to mobile players we see if this is something we can convert to King.com and Facebook versions if it's possible.  Just keep your eyes peeled and we'll do our best to get them there. 

In the meantime, if you have access to a Windows 10 computer, don't forget the Windows App Store version of the game, as you may find it has the element you're looking for!

Hope this clears out any doubts :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?