Back to day 1!?

heidifralick
heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
I'm just wondering why when I play every single day that the game has taken me all the way back to day #1?? This has happened a couple of times.. Please help! Can I get my days back or do I have to start all over again????

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @heidifralick :)

Are you referring to the Daily Bonus or have you lost your game progress? Just to be sure, thanks 😉
  • heidifralick
    heidifralick Posts: 37 Level 2
    No I lost ALL of my progress(daily entries), I was at over 300+ days and now I'm back to day #1!!! Not fair!😠
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    So you are referring to the Daily streak bonus.

This is a feature that does not get backed up like your game progress and Gold bars do so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Have a Sodalicious day and Welcome to the Community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?