Bubblegum hill not resetting

Options
km002d
km002d Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi, after I win bubblegum hill, the levels won't reset and I can't play again.  I tried a few hours ago and still the same.  Is this a bug? 
Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,838 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @km002d Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with BGH in your game!!  By any chance, did you try to clear the cookies/cache --> Restarting your device after shutting it down for few minutes and log back in?  Most of the times, I have noticed that this trick helped me to get back to the BGH again!!  Please try and see it might help you too :+1: 

If it did not, please post back and I will inform the Community Manager to look into the issue!

**  TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hope this trick works out and you will be able to play the event again!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • daisymama5
    daisymama5 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    This is happening to me again too! It worked fine all day yesterday, but it hasn’t reset since last night. Tried logging out of fb and back in (which usually works) and tried restarting my phone. No luck!
  • Kourtni
    Kourtni Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is happening to me too. I tried resetting my phone and turning it off and clearing the cache. But it's still not working.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?