Mr Toffe’s fair

niesha
niesha Posts: 2 Newbie
i tick 4 tiles in a row and it doesn’t give me my prize. I have to tick 8 tiles in a row before my prize is given. This has been happening about two weeks now. How do I fix or report 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @niesha Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with Mr. Toffee's fair in your game!!  That does not sound right at all for it to ask you to tick 8 tiles in a row!!  

You have come to the right place to complaint :+1:  Our Soda Community In-charge team will be able to take care of the issue for you.  But, they will need your game user ID number and this LINK will help you find it!  

Also, did you take any screenshots after finishing those tasks -- which shows that you have finished more than 4 in a row?

** Please post back your ID along with other details I have asked for.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.   

** To post the screenshot(s), tap on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon) --> then select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!
  • niesha
    niesha Posts: 2 Newbie
    1364504262 is my id. I included two recent screenshots 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,779 Soda Moderator
    @niesha Diagonal doesn’t count. Only horizontal or vertical lines give rewards.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @niesha Hope you had a nice weekend ☺️

With regards to the Mr. Toffee Fair rewards, we will ONLY receive rewards when we have finished the tasks either vertically or horizontally and diagonal does not count under finishing the tasks... 

Below is a screenshot from my game after finishing a whole row 👇 👇

And here is the Main Discussions Thread about Mr. Toffee Fair, if you would like to know more about it 

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance 👍

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a great week ahead 🙂
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi @niesha, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?