Boosters disappear

Carolineisbroke
Carolineisbroke Posts: 1 Newbie
My boosters have disappeared 2x after ive been saving for a while. I did not delete the app and reinstall it or anything. I may have not played for a week or two, but the only changes could have come from updates. I thought you should know this has happened more than once and is frustrating. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Carolineisbroke Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and I understand how frustrating it can be!!  I am not sure why this must have occurred??  

Please provide your game user ID number with the help of This LINK, so that the team can look into your game and inform you what might have happened!!

But, I am not sure whether they will be able to reimburse all those boosters, especially if all of them were earned through winning events and/or through daily bonus, etc.,   King team always advises us not to store too many boosters as there is no guarantee for the devices and they might crash any time!!  Please check this link about "safe-guarding your boosters" 

Once you provide your game ID, I will give a heads-up our Soda Community team to look into it :+1:   

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead!
  • jjmz
    jjmz Posts: 6 Level 2
    My game has reset back to day 2.  I was on I think like day 520.  Please fix this this and give me back my days. I play faithfully and it would not give it to me although I tried all day. I want to continue playing but I am upset to loose all of that progress. Please adjust this and reset me back to my 520 days .  thank you. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

@PummyRaj if you play the game on a mobile device you can lose your lives and boosters any time there is a game update, operating system update or even uninstalling and reinstalling the game because they are only saved to that device.  It is suggested that you use the boosters as you get them and not try to accumulate them.

@jjmz, since the daily bonus is only saved on your device it can go back to day 1 at any time.  I opened my game yesterday on the computer, iPhone and 2 iPads and they were all set back to day 1.  King cannot get your progress back to the day that you were at but please note that on day 7 you will start to receive double boosters again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?