I have already paid 299 but nt got reward

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,555 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ankitamatanhelia Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! 

I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this below link to request / complain about the missing purchased items.  Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!  

Here is the link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ankitamatanhelia, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?