After Ad screen goes black - (Collecting details for investigation)!

Answers

• Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Hello Queen Bee.  It has been 2 weeks since your previous comment on the advertisements not running.  Has the team come up with a “time frame” for when this will be fixed?
  • Kathyrnn
    Hello Queen Bee.  It has been 2 weeks since your previous comment on the advertisements not running.  Has the team come up with a “time frame” for when this will be fixed?
  • Auburn_1
    Auburn_1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    It doesn't seem like this will EVER be fixed!  I've given up on it, which is sad, because this was my favourite game!  They just don't seem to care.
  • Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn said:

I posted this question on 10/2/19 in the “Advertisements” thread, “Ad screen goes black” thread” and on Queen Bee’s page.  It’s now 10/23/19 and I’ve gotten no answer.  King was first notified about this problem on 5/29/19.  We are at almost 5 months now.  Is there a “timeframe” yet for when this problem will be fixed?
  • Kathyrnn
    I posted a question on 10/2/19 asking if they had come up with a “timeframe” for when they would be fixing the problem with advertisements not running.  I posted it in the Advertisements” thread, “After ad screen goes black” thread and on Queen Bee’s page.  It’s now 10/23/19 and I’ve gotten no response.  King was first notified about this problem on 5/29/19.  We are now coming up on 5 months and the problem still has not been fixed.  Is there a “timeframe” yet as to when this problem will be fixed?
  • gardengal212
    gardengal212 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I get a black screen only when trying to watch some of the ad videos(some work) but I can’t get out Of it AND I don’t get the reward either. Not during game play like others have reported.
  • mutt1173
    mutt1173 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same - bonus videos not playing. after choosing to view the bonus video the screen then just stays black. And i have to exit or hit my back button and then lose my bonus :(
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi all, thanks for reporting this issue.

I need to know the following details in order to pass this on to the Studio so they can investigate:

- Which device are you playing on - Android, Apple, Windows, Kindle?
    - Which game app version do you have installed?

Which of the adds do get the black screen:

-The pregame ads to get a Booster?
    - The end of the game ad that gives you extra moves?

Once I have enough details, I'll be able to pass this on. 

Thanks for your collaboration :)  
  • jbfjbf
    jbfjbf Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    I have the same issue. the screen goes black when the "curtains" open to get boosters, goes black when given the opportunity to get a booster at the beginning of a level, and goes black at the end of a fail to try to get extra moves. I am playing on Samsung tab s2 using android version 7. this is happening on both soda and saga. I updated both apps today shut down the tablet, allowed to to rest and powered it back up. the issue continues. 
  • jbfjbf
    jbfjbf Posts: 2 Newbie
    all is working again, thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?